BROCKHAMPTON OLD CHURCH
Ross-on-Wye & District Civic Society newsletter Autumn 2004 (number 84)
The medieval church of Holy Trinity, Brockhampton has not been in use since 1902 when the magnificent Arts and Crafts thatched church of All Saints was built on the other side of Brockhampton Court. Since then it has mouldered away into a ruin, but in 1996 planning permission was given to convert the ruins into a house, retaining the remaining walls and tower. This year the plans have finally been put into effect and the building has been on the market as a two-bedroom home for an asking price of £325,000. These before and after photos of 2000 and 2004 respectively show that the conversion has largely maintained the external integrity of the church.
Brockhampton Church before
Brockhampton Church after